All participants will receive the following with their entry fee.
- Race Shirt
- Medals for 1st place finishers, see the award bracket below.
- Post-race refreshment table
- A party-like atmosphere on the course and post-event celebration with food, live entertainment, and family activities
- Professional chip timing
- Free photo downloads after the event
Medals for Women and Men 1st place overall finisher (any age)
Medals for Women and Men 1st place finishers in the following age categories:
- 5yr to 9 yr
- 10 yr to 14 yr
- 15 to 19 yr
- 20 yr to 29 yr
- 30 yr to 39 yr
- 40 yr to 49 yr
- 50 yr to 59 yr
- 60 yr to 69 yr
- 70 yr to 79 yr
- 80+ years
In Person: CRC, 100 Community Boulevard, Wheeling
Day of Registration will open between 7:00 – 7:30 am ONLY
Day of Fees: $20 Kids/$25 Adults
We will accept cash or credit
Day of entries will not receive a t-shirt
PRE-RACE FACE PAINTING
7:00 AM – 7:45 AM
This is only open to registered runners, you must show your bib
Volunteers – NLU Students
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
7:00 – 7:45 am – Day of Packet Pick Up (to save time we suggest to pick it up early)
7:00 am – 7:30 am – Race Day Registration
8:00 am – 5K Start
9:00 am – Awards
9:00 am – 11:00 am – Post Event Celebration with live entertainment and food/drink sale.
Pre-Race Pick Up
Wheeling Health & Fitness Center
Friday, 10/22, 12:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday, 10/23, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Race Day Pick Up
7:00 – 7:50 am
- What if I can’t run/walk the race? Can I get a refund?
- Entry fees are non-refundable. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
- Are dogs allowed?
- Dogs are not allowed during the race, but are at the Post Event Celebration
- Are strollers allowed?
- Can I walk the race?
- Yes, there are not time limits for finishing
- Do I need to be registered for the race to participate in the Post Event Celebration
- No, everyone is invited to join in fun
- Will there be gear check-in?
- No the race start and finish are very close to the parking lot all runners should use